Thursday, March 3, 2011

Don't Drink and Drive.

It was 1:00 in the morning when the telephone rang waking me up. I had fallen asleep waiting for him to get back from his night out with the boys. Some women would be upset getting woken up in the middle of the night, but not me. It is such a turn on when he wakes me up...no matter how he does it. Hearing his deep, sexy voice on the line was just another nice way to be awoken. So as not to worry me he immediately told me there was nothing wrong and that he was fine. He just wanted me to know that he had drank a little too much and didnt want to drive until some of the alcohol had worn off. I asked him where he was and told him I would come get him.

I drove to the restaurant parking lot, locked my car and got into the driver's side of his car. He leaned over taking my face in his hands, gently kissing my lips and thanking me for coming to get him. I asked him for the keys and he playfully told me I had to find them. Not only was he tipsy but he was horny as well. Hmmmm this was actually going to be quite fun. I took a good look at him wondering where I should begin. He looked so handsome and sexy in his tight jeans, white button down shirt and black leather jacket. First I checked the pockets of his jacket. Nope, nothing there. It was a bit awkward sitting to his side, so I climbed up on his lap, facing him, strattling his legs but sitting back on his knees. I removed his jacket so I could check his shirt pocket. Nothing there either. Guess I better check inside his shirt. Untucking his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly there appeared to be no keys anywhere in sight but I had to be certain. As I was rubbing my hands down his chest, over his erect cold nipples, down his abs, around his love handles he leaned into me and began kissing my neck. My heart began to race. Leaning my head back, giving him full access to my neck, he unbuttoned part of my shirt and continued kissing down my neck to my upper chest. For a few minutes I forgot what I was suppose to be doing...finding the keys.

Regaining my composure I teasingly pushed him away and got back to the matter at hand. So far the keys were no where to be found on his upper body. Next I ran my hands just inside the belt line of his jeans starting at the back. As I approached the front of his pants I could feel the tip of his cock. He moaned quietly as I touched him. Unzipping his pants I reached in grabbing his warm cock in my hand. He has one of the most gorgeous cocks I have ever seen. Thick, nice length, nearly perfect. I could look at it, touch it, kiss it, suck it all day long. As I grabbed hold of him he reached behind me pulling me forward so that now my pussy was directly over his cock. He slid his hands down my pants and began to finger my clit as he was grinding against me. Oh God, I couldnt stand it much longer. I begged him to give me the keys so we could hurry home. He refused, unzipping my pants and sliding them down my legs. Pulling me back on top of his cock, he continued to flick my clit with his fingers as I guided his cock to my pussy. I was already so wet that he slid in very easily. Wiping some of my wetness with my fingers I spread my juices onto my breasts as I pulled my bra down. He licked & sucked my nipples as we began to fuck slowly at first. My hips swaying with his, I slid up and down his shaft over and over again, gaining speed. Faster & faster, tightening my pussy muscles around his cock, moaning loudly in his ear as I held onto his shoulders until arching my back I began to contract around his cock as he exploded inside of me having orgasmed together. After collapsing into his arms for a few minutes we put ourselves back together. He reached inside his jeans pocket and handed me the keys. Of course, the obvious place that I didnt check....guess I was busy doing something else. As we were driving home I informed him that I would be happy to be his designated driver any time...especially when it comes with benefits like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment