Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pool Games


A couple of months ago he joined a billiards league. He really hadnt played much pool before that. I had gone to watch a couple of times and he seemed to be having a great time. A few days later I suggested we purchase a table as he really seemed to be enjoying the game. A few days after it was delivered we had a free evening together. I suggested we have a little challenge match. However, being as he was better at the game we would make it my rules.

The rules of the game are for every ball sunk in a hole the other person had to remove a stitch of clothing. The first person who "lost"....completely naked, must than climb on top of the pool table, lay on his back (notice I didnt plan on losing), and his arms and legs will than be tied to the legs of the table, spread eagle.  God, I was getting totally turned on by the mental image of him totally butt naked on his back on the pool table. He agreed telling me that even in winter in Alaska I wouldnt have enough clothes on. Game on!

He racked the balls and let me break. What a break it was! He looked at me somewhat shocked and I smirked. He quickly found out that I played some in my younger years. We had a pool table at home. After he removed the first few pieces of clothing he realized I was a bit of a ringer but he was more than willing to continue our little game of strip billards. I also cheated a bit by bending over and standing seductively in his line of vision while he was trying to shoot, grabbing his butt, sneaking in some hugs and kisses every now and again. By the time the game was over I was down to my red push up bra and red panties with black thigh high nylons. He however was standing in front of me totally naked...with a bit of a hard on.

I motioned to him with my head, in a teasing manner, to get up on the table. Slowly I removed one stocking at a time using them to tie his hands to the table. I had a couple of silk scarves in the room which I used to tie his feet. I reached around my back and removed my bra using it to blindfold him.Starting at the top of his head, I walked around the table letting my right hand lightly touch his skin, tracing the outline of his amazing body., When I got to his legs I traced up the insides of his thighs, over his balls as he shivered at my touch and down his other thigh. Reaching the top of his head again I bent across his body letting my bare breasts press against his arm as my lips kissed his. His lips are amazing, one of my favorite parts of his body. His kiss so erotic it makes my heart race and gets the juices flowing. I whisper in his ear, "relax baby. I'm going to make you feel so good"

I climb on top of the table and strattle him but only let my inner thighs touch his sides. I never sit on him. He could feel me on top of him as I brought my lips closer to his body, my hot breath on his skin. Softly kissing his neck, his shoulders, letting my tongue trail down the middle of his body, over his stomach stopping short of his now fully erect cock. On the way back up I leave small kisses all over his chest until I get to his nipples. I lick and suck the left one while my hand squeezes the right. I slip down a little too close to his body letting my wet pussy slightly touch the shaft of his penis as I switch to the right nipple. He instinctively tries to move his arms and legs to release them. His hips thrust up to rub harder against me. I let him for a split second. I can feel how hot his cock is. Do I slide on top of his cock, or do I slide down onto his legs? I sit up, sliding my body down resting on the top of his legs, my hands carressing his chest, his abs, grabbing his cock in my hands, stroking it up and down...up and down but than stopping! He moans as if he is in agony, wanting me to continue. I am so turned on doing this to him and hearing his moans. I take my fingers and wipe some of my moisture onto them. Bringing my fingers to his lips I place them inside his mouth. When I remove them he tells me he wants to taste more. So I climb up on top of him strattling his face. As he begins to lick me I touch my breasts, squeezing my nipples. God it feels amazing, but I dont let him finish.

I climb off of him, off the table. He feels me at his legs, my tongue traveling up his thighs, my lips wrapped around his balls, sucking them. I cant stand it anymore. My tongue licks up his shaft until I reach the tip and suck him into my mouth just down over the head and back up again. He moans loudly. It feels so good....my warm....wet....mouth and tongue wrapped around his hot...thick....hard cock. Stroking it with my tongue, my lips, down his shaft and back up again. My hand at the base of his cock, one on his balls, the other below my mouth stroking in unison with it. Slowly at first, increasing my speed as he gets closer and closer until he cums hard, squirting his yummy juice deep into my throat. God, I love his taste. I love his body. I want more! I'm not satisfied. I let my near naked body lie on top of his as he rests for a minute, whispering in his ear how sexy he is, how I am lucky to be sharing his body, how happy it makes me to please him. I cant decide if I should untie him, or wait a few minutes and climb on top of his cock riding him hard. I am so wet and turned on that its not going to take much to get me to orgasm.

I remove his blindfold and stand straight up over him as I peel my panties off, taking them and putting them in his mouth. Kneeling on top of him I guide his cock into me moving my hips in a circular motion. His hips begin to grind against me as our speed increases. Whimpering and moaning loudly I lean into his chest to brace myself. The faster and harder we are fucking the more my breasts are bouncing up and down. Sliding up and down on his shaft as he watches our bodies slap together and thrusts his hips up, I tell him not to stop. "Harder babe, faster. Don't stop." Its not long before my back arches, my muscles contract around his pulsing cock and together we orgasm. Laying my sweaty body on top of his as we catch our breath he says, "now that was right in the center pocket!"

No comments:

Post a Comment