Monday, June 6, 2011

Cum Swimming With Me


I'm going swimming. I love to swim at night. Its sexy. Its sensual. Its a little scary being out there in the dark with the pool lights off. Not being able to see under the water. The only light is by the moon which isnt much tonight. The stars are so bright but there is only a crescent moon. I am aware he is watching me from the upstairs window. I walk towards the pool, letting the towel wrapped around me drop to the ground revealing a black one piece suit with a zipper down the front. Slowly I walk down the steps to the pool, plunging gently on my stomach into the water before turning onto my back and floating for a few minutes. My nipples are hard and erect from the cold water. My neighbor, who is a construction company manager, is having a company party. There are mostly only men there and the thought of them taking a peek too makes him a little jealous but turns him on. He wants to give them a show, letting them be the jealous and envious ones. He has always been a little jealous of my neighbor. He is very attractive and we are quite close. The thought of having sex with me in the pool excites him, and he starts to get a hardon. I am still watching him looking at me. For a brief moment our eyes meet. The look on my face is saying, "come swimming with me."

He quickly changes out of his clothes and comes to join me. As he walks out of the house towards the pool, I dont say anything. I watch his every move. Just looking at him makes my heart race. He too has a towel wrapped around his waist. As he gets to the pool steps, he drops the towel. However, he doesnt have a suit on. He is naked. Immediately my breathing gets heavy and I can feel my pussy tingle. He dives under the water in my direction. I lose sight of him because it is so dark. Suddenly I feel him at my thighs. His lips, followed by his hands, rub up my thighs and over my pussy until he springs up in front of me, making me giggle like a school girl. He stands in front of me, waist up outside the water, taking my face into his hands and kissing me...first gently and than again with more passion, sliding his tongue into my mouth as his hands run down my back. He pulls me in tight up against his body as we slide a little deeper in the water. Being in the water allows him to pick me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as we continue to kiss. We never really say anything to each other. I am enjoying being in his arms, being in a position that we couldnt do if it were not for the weightlessness the water provides. It feels good. As he starts to kiss my neck, my head tilts back to give him free reign. He continues down to my shoulder. He reaches up with one hand, while holding me with the other, sliding my straps off my shoulders. His hand traces my collarbone and his fingers brush lightly over my breasts as he begins to unzip my suit revealing all but my nipples.

We have now made our way, without realizing it, to the side of the pool. I am wedged between him and the pool wall, somewhat sitting on his knees. He slides the top part of my suit off as he bends his knees so his face is in front of my breasts. His tongue licks my hard erect nipples. He bites and sucks them, switching from one to the other. He can see and feel the rise & fall of my chest with my breathing. He can feel the beating of my heart on his lips. I can feel his rock hard cock up against my pussy. I am so wet. As he continues to play with my boobs using his mouth & tongue, I feel his fingers slide inside the leg opening of my suit, and running up the opening of my pussy lips. Although I am wet from the water he can feel the difference between the water and my own moisture. I whimper with pleasure. For a split moment he wonders if any of those construction workers are watching. He asks me, "do you want my big cock inside of you". I respond, "God, yes. I've been waiting for it" With that he removes his fingers, releases me a bit from the wedge between him and the wall so I am standing my back against it now. He slides my suit off and tosses it onto the cement, hoping the guys next door realize I am completely naked now. I grab his cock in my hand, but he pushes it aside telling me, "Not yet. I'm going to play with YOU for a little while." I like that he is controlling the situation. He drops under the water, grabbing my ass cheeks to hold himself down. His tongue slides up my lips until he reaches my clit, making me moan. With that he pops back up out of the water, pushing us together back to the steps. Our bodies are now only slightly in the water as he gently lays me on my back on the top step. He spreads my legs as he begins to suck and lick my pussy, flicking my clit with his tongue. He slides his fingers inside me. Oh god, it feels so good! Moaning with the pleasure I feel, he continues on until he can feel the throbbing and pulsating knowing I am cuming.  He knows me well and if he continues I will cum again right away. He pulls me up back into his arms and again we find ourselves kissing as we float in the water, my legs wrapped around his waist again, only this time, his hard cock is rubbing in between my pussy lips. "Do you want me to fuck you baby?" He replies, "with your mouth"

We are now at the ledge in the deep end, this time he is sitting on it and I am leaning over him. I love to suck his cock. It gives me so much pleasure to please him... make him feel good. I take a very brief moment to kiss his nipples, letting my tongue lick them before immediately bringing my mouth to the head of his penis. Kissing the top lightly as I hold his balls in my hand. Using two hands stroking the shaft of his cock. I'm teasing him with my hands, not letting my mouth suck his cock although I so desperately want to. I watch his face as my hands stroke him and suck on his balls. I like that it feels so good to him. Suddenly as my hands drop to the base of his cock, my mouth engulfs it, making him flinch and moan. He is too big for me to get all the way into my throat, so together in unison with one hand on his balls and the other wrapped around his shaft, his cock is fucking my mouth. It doesnt take long for him to cum in my mouth. It fills my mouth and takes me two swallows to get it down. I love how he tastes. My lips meet his and again we kiss. I turn my back to him, leaning up against his chest, his arms wrapped around the front of me. He kisses the nape of my neck as we sit quietly listening to the party next door and looking at the sky. After sitting there, talking quietly about how peaceful and beautiful it is outside tonight, his hands begin to grab my breasts again. This lets me know he is ready for round two. God, that excites me as I never really stopped wanting him tonight in the first place. I turn to face him, lying practically on top of him as he sits on the ledge. He chuckles telling me, "We are giving the guys next door a nice little show. Let them eat their hearts out." He always knows just the right thing to say to make me feel amazing. I reply, "than fuck me wild and give them their money's worth". With that, he pulls me up further on top of him as we plunge into the water. He raises me up until my pussy is resting on the top of his cock. With one swift thrust he is  inside of me. "ooohhhh God, fuck me hard babe. I want you so bad. Make me yours." He continues fucking me harder and faster, moaning louder and louder. His hands are on my butt cheeks. I can feel them spread apart slightly as he is squeezing me. I can feel his fingers sliding along my crack. It feels amazing. He's found my gspot! I am trying to be quiet but scream with my mouth muffled into his shoulder as I climax and orgasm like never before. He is cumming too at the same time. As the tears run down my face he gets a bit concerned, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" "I am better than okay. You make me feel so sexy, so desired." He is holding me tight and softly kissing my lips as we make our way back to the steps of the pool. He gets out first, wrapping a towel around himself. However, now he has become a little protective and doesnt want anyone peeking over the fence. He holds the towel open for me as I emerge from the pool, wrapping it around me before we head back into the house, to the bedroom where we lay spooning our naked bodies together falling asleep in each other's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment