Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playing Dress Up


It was a rainy spring day without much to do. We sat for hours watching television, reading  and talking.  As we were talking about children and their routines I began to tease him and call him “daddy" Teasing me back he told me if I didn’t behave it would be time for bed. I asked if he would tell me a story or play dress up with me before bed.  “Anything for my little girl” he said. ”What do you want to play?”
I lead him to the Cleopatra chair (sofa). I told him to take his shirt off and relax in the chair while I go change. “We’re going to play dress up. I want to play Sheik and Harem?” I knew by leaving him for a few minutes his imagination would kick in and start to excite him. After a short time I emerged from the bedroom wearing my costume, a red belly dancing outfit.
“Wow! Nice outfit. So how do we play?”
“You want a snack and to be entertained by watching the dancing girls. You have to call for the girls.”   
“Ok dancing girls entertain me”
“Havent you ever played this game before? That's not how you call the girls. The sheik claps for them to come. Do it again.” He lounges on the chair, raising his hands and claps. “Bring on the dancing girls.” 

Using the remote I turn the music on and begin to dance around him. From behind him I swirl my veil around his head, leaning my body so it wraps around him and kiss his lips. I continue to dance, slowly and very sensually. As the music continues to play I sit by his side and feed him pieces  of cheese and fruit. His hand brushes across my cheek, down my arm, over my hip, and onto my thigh. As I continue to feed him fruit, about to place a grape into his mouth, he stops my hand, holding it there as he sucks the grape from my fingers.  Grabbing me behind the neck he pulls my face towards his and forcefully kisses me. His tongue swirls around mine as I passionately kiss him back. My heart is racing. I want to continue to kiss him but with the sweep of his hand he motions for me to get up and dance.

Changing the music I glide to the middle of the room. My hips swaying with the music, snapping from side to side. Spinning around and around as I hold my veil over her head. As the music slows I once again walk towards him and using my veil seductively run it around his face, down his body and legs as I walk dragging it behind me before letting it drop to the floor.  Slowly I girate my hips from side to side,  bending backwards while my arms and hands twirl above my head. Faster and faster I dance. Turning my back towards him, shaking and thrusting my butt back towards him several times. Turning to face him, I shimmy my shoulders causing my breasts to shake as well. He motions for me to come towards him.
I dance over to him. As I stand next to him his hand glides under my skirt and up my thigh around to my butt. I am not wearing the traditional panties under the sheer layers. Sitting up he pulls me down next to him, brushing the backside of his hand over my breasts. I can see he is hard and erect. As his hand continues to caress my breasts, his  fingers slide just inside the bra pulling it slightly down...just enough to see my nipples. Sitting up a bit, he gently pushes my head towards his cock. “Dancing girl, please my cock.” Pulling his pants down, I begin to lick the tip of his cock, kissing it. My tongue flat against him, I lick his shaft down towards his balls, back up again, and all around the tip of his cock. Over and over I repeat my motions. His hand is again up my skirt rubbing between my thighs. Taking his balls into my mouth I suck them as I stroke his cock with my hands. He slides my skirt up so he can see my pussy as he rubs my thighs. He can see how I glisten as I am wet with excitement. His fingers run up from the bottom to the top between my lips causing me to whimper. I know what he likes, and still sucking his balls I reach my hand down to wipe some of my juices and use it as lube so my hands glide easily.
“Mmm let me taste you,” he says. My hands are now sliding up and down, squeezing tighter as I pass over his cock. “Where would you like me my sheik? How do you want to taste me?” “Sit on my cock and feed me your wet fingers.”  Lifting my skirt, I climb on top of him. I intend to wipe more moisture on my fingers and let him suck it off, but as I slide my hands up between my lips I get carried away and continue rubbing myself. He watches for a few moments, pleased with what he is seeing...but he cannot let the girl know he likes it as he gave her an order. "Get off of me and bend over!" I know I have upset the sheik  and do as he says. He bends me over his knee and taking his hand he spanks my ass hard leaving a hand print. He doesn’t say anything as I flinch. He gently rubs where he slapped me sliding his hand between my cheeks, down to my pussy rubbing me for a moment and flicking my clit. "Now climb back up and do as I told you"
He slides my skirt up and holds it as I climb up on him. Reaching behind me, I remove my bra so my breasts are hanging in front of his face. He cups them in his hands and leaning his body up, licks and sucks my hard nipples. I slide down onto his cock. Slowly moving my hips up and down, coming almost all the way off again. I do this over and over. Reaching back I take his balls in my hand massaging them as he is fucking me. Using my dance skills I moved my hips back and forth, up and down, in circles faster and faster suddenly stopping and starting again. His hands leave my breasts and hold onto my hips. His hips are thrusting up and down pushing his cock in further and further. I am moaning and begging him to go harder.  “Don’t stop. Harder!” I am holding his forearms as he is fucking me feverishly. My breasts are jiggling up and down, bouncing harder and harder as he increases his speed and intensity. “Right there. Don’t stop. Harder!” I scream. He tells me "Don’t you cum yet. You wait!"  My back is arching. I am trying not to, but it is getting so hard.  I'm in agony begging him, “Please my sheik, may I cum?" He tells me, “soon.” He is thrusting his cock in hard...so hard. Fucking me over and over. "Get ready to cum my girl. I am almost there."  As soon as his cock begins to pulse he tells me I can cum. Finally letting my body release I scream his name as I orgasm harder than I ever have before. As I begin to cry he pulls me to his chest, kissing me. "This is why you are my favorite of all harem girls" making me giggle through my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment