Saturday, July 23, 2011
The Pub
We had met before and occasionally would see each other around, exchanging pleasantries. From the moment we met you could feel the connection between us, the desire. Tonight he was sitting in the garden of the pub with his family. I was sitting at a table across the garden all by myself, watching every sexy move he made, looking at him with lust in my eyes. Not even realizing it but licking my lips, circling my finger tips around the top of my drink. In my mind I was thinking how yummy he is and how much I want to taste him at that very moment....from his lips down to his cock. I wondered what his arse looked like naked, betting it is amazing. I found myself daydreaming of giving him a rub down as he lie on his stomach, my hands rubbing his cheeks, the inside of his thighs. Bending down and placing small kisses, pecks from his shoulders down his back and on his bum. Mmmmmm. Just as I was day dreaming about that he got up from the table to bend over and pick something up that his daughter had dropped. Its as if he knew what I was thinking as his bum was pointed right at me. I caught myself saying "mmmmmm" out loud...not thinking. As he sat back down at table he made eye contact with me. He watched as my hands traced my neckline down to my breasts in an inviting manner. Now he was the one watching with lust in his eyes. As our eyes met I winked at him. He quickly looked away with a smirk on his face. I know he is wanting me as much as I am wanting him. Adjusting my chair so my legs are a little more visible to him, he catches a glimpse realizing I have on thigh high stockings. I reach under the table and slightly lift my deep blue shirt dress to adjust one of my stockings. As he watches my every move I can feel the heat building within myself. I am getting wet, and I notice he has a bit of a bulge in his pants. Again we make eye contact. I motion to him discretely that I am going into the bar. As I get up from my table I see him saying something to his wife assuming he is excusing himself to the loo. I can feel him following me. I know he is there.
I reach the bar turning around to see if he was there. Yes, he was watching me. I dropped my sweater on the floor as I walked into the bathroom giving myself an excuse to come back out after checking if anyone is in there. The loo was empty. I walked back out picking up my sweater and re-entering. As I pick my sweater up off the floor I look at him smiling flirtatiously which lets him know to follow me. What is only less than a minute feels like so much longer as my lust has built up so much for him. As he enters the loo, he turns around locking the door, quickly grabbing me and pulling me into him, kissing me frantically as he practically rips open the top of my dress. At the same time I am unzipping his pants. His hands are all over my tits pulling them out of my bra and sucking on my nipples as I am pulling his cock, which is now so very hard, out of his jeans. Together, not wasting any time, we work our way over to the sink. My back facing the mirror I am almost sitting on the sink. In no time at all his cock has found its way to my dripping wet pussy as he lifts my dress. His face buried in my breasts, his cock pumping in and out of my pussy fast and hard. We are turned slightly to the side so he can actually watch in the mirror as he is fucking me HARD and feverishly. In and out his cock is pounding me. Moaning, trying to be quiet, my face is buried into his shoulder. His balls are slapping so hard against my pussy. Oh God. He keeps shushing me, reminding me to be quiet as he continues to fuck me harder and faster. Other than moans, whimpers and shushes no words are ever spoken. We are both so close to orgasm as he is increasing his intensity. I am biting down on his shoulder trying to be quiet but it feels so amazing. My pussy muscles are contracting and squeezing around his shaft. His cock is pulsing and begins shooting his cum deep into me. He is so deep in that my pussy muscles are milking every drop out of his cock as we both orgasm.
We quickly put ourselves back together knowing that if he is gone any longer his family would begin to wonder where he was. Again, no words have ever been spoken as he takes my face in his hands kissing my lips several times before carefully walking out of the loo. I wait a couple of minutes, catching my breath before leaving. As I am on my way out of the pub I walk past his table. We exchange a glance knowing exactly what that look means. I leave the pub somewhat satisfied but he has only given me a teaser. I am desperate for more of him, anticipating the next time we can be together. Sigh.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment