Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Naughty Church Girl
Some people may say that I have a thing for churches because I have had a sexual encounter in a car in a church parking lot, and just below a convent. What can I say? I'm a good Catholic girl. ;-) Well, I have a fantasy of having sex in a confessional. Sometimes when I am at mass I find my mind wandering, thinking about my fantasy.
Every year during the holidays the school puts on a Christmas play in the church. Same play, each year. I have seen it 15 times. I could recite it from beginning to end. This year I sat in the very back of the church, about two pews in front of the confessional. The church was packed with standing room only. I sent him a text telling him as soon as the narrator started the lights would go out for a short time and to sneak into the confessional and wait for me. I knew the lights would come back on again and than go off very soon afterwards with only a spotlight shining on Gabriel and Mary. That was my chance to join him without being seen. I was nervous but excited at the same time. My heart was racing.
I left the pew and stood in the back of the church directly in front of the confessional door. When the lights went out again I opened the door just enough so that I could step in backwards and shut it quickly behind me. He grabbed me and pulled me down onto his lap making me giggle. The confessional was no bigger than an airplane bathroom. He began to kiss my neck and fondle my breasts through my shirt. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his lips. Turning my body slightly so I was sitting on his lap sideways we kissed each other's mouths as he began to unbutton my blouse about half way down. His lips left mine and he softly placed several kisses on my neck and on the cleaveage from my bra. My hands were stroking his hair. His hands were pulling my bra down below my breasts and fondling one as he licked and sucked the other. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to touch him. I unzipped his pants, reached into his boxer briefs and grabbed ahold of his hard cock. It is so thick and fits in the palm of my hand perfectly. I began stroking it as his hand was now on my thigh under my skirt. I was so wet anticipating his touch, anticipating his cock inside my pussy. My breathing was getting heavy. He slid his hand further up my leg and found it directly on my bare pussy. He looked rather surprised and I chuckled saying, "crotchless panties just for you." Oh my Lord did that turn him on. He lifted my skirt to try and look but it was too dark in there. He began to rub my pussy and my clit. I let out a moan when he slid his fingers inside of me. He reminded me that we had to be quiet. No noise. It was so hard not to make any. As he finger fucked me, I reached down wiping some of my moisture on my fingers and placed them on the tip of his tongue. After he sucked on them I kissed his lips tasting myself on his tongue.
I wanted his cock inside of me so bad. I whispered in his ear, "fuck me baby please". He grabbed my body and turned me around so my back was to him. He told me to strattle his knees. As I did he guided his cock to my pussy, pulling my hips down as he thrust inside of me. I whimpered. He shushed me.We could hear the singing by the students and the clapping by the audience. The play was about halfway through. We still had a little time. His hands cupped my breasts as he kissed my shoulders and my neck. He thrust up and down as I raised and lowered my hips fucking each other slow at first. I dont know if it was the positioning or the thrill of where we were, but we were both so turned on. He fucked me hard and deep. Our motions became faster and faster. I began to moan a little louder as he tried to quiet me. He even put one hand over my mouth. I couldnt help myself. It felt like heaven. I began to call out, "Oh God. Oh God baby harder" He turned my head and engulfed my mouth with his to muffle the sound. Faster and harder, thrusting up and down over and over. My legs began to shake, my pussy muscles contract as his cock was pulsing bringing both of us to orgasm. I leaned back onto him as he kissed my cheek telling me how amazing that was....I was.
I listened to see how far along the play was. It was getting close to the end. We needed to get dressed and sneak out of there. He pulled up his pants and helped me get my skirt back down as I adjusted my bra and buttoned my blouse. We kissed each other passionately but I knew we had to hurry. I snuck out first and he followed shortly after just as the students were singing the final song, It Came Upon A Midnight Clear. Yeah that pretty much summed it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

very very hot
ReplyDelete