Monday, January 31, 2011

We may never have this opportunity again.


A while ago I met a man on the internet. We instantly hit it off. Since we’ve met we talk just about every day, about everything. We have become very close friends. In addition to being great friends, we are also very attracted to each other, and although we flirt heavily at times we agreed that if by some slim chance we were to ever meet in person we would never be together sexually (not that we really had to be concerned about temptation as we live in separate countries). He is very happy in his marriage, loves his wife and at times struggles even with the flirting as it makes him feel like he’s cheating. He doesn’t flirt with anyone besides me. He isn't like the majority of guys you meet on the internet who are just wanting the attention and sex from women. Why I am so desirable to him I will never understand when there are so many other women who would give their eye teeth to be with him. He is the kind of man that every girl desires…but he doesn’t think so. Well, as fate would have it he started a new job which was about to bring him to Los Angeles…about 5 hours away from me. He had been to Los Angeles many years ago but never had the opportunity to be a “tourist”. This time he was going to take a couple of additional days and I was going to be his tour guide.
Finally after much anticipation the day came for us to meet face to face. I arrived to the hotel he was staying at late in the morning after making the 5 hour drive. I checked into my room and called to tell him I was there. We made plans to go sightseeing after I had an opportunity to freshen up. I took a quick shower, threw on some clothes and called to tell him to come to my room. After all this time talking every day I was actually quite nervous. Upon opening the door all I could say was, “hi”. He replied, “hi poppet” (I loved being called poppet). We hugged each other and I kissed him on the cheek. I can’t begin to tell you how I wanted to melt being in his arms. With that we were off to hit up Hollywood first.
We spent the entire afternoon walking and talking, laughing and joking around. He always made me laugh and smile.We went to Grauman's Chinese Theatre, The Walk of Fame, Hollywood Bowl amongst other places. I took him to Antonio’s Italian Pizzeria for dinner. I know the owner, Alex and she gave us a booth in the back where we sat eating, drinking wine and talking for hours. After leaving the restaurant we headed back to the hotel. It was only 10:00 so we decided we would go to his room and rent a movie. Like any standard hotel room the television was directly in front of the bed. So we sat side by side on the bed. At one point I laid my head on his shoulder. I was exhausted from the day after that long drive. Needless to say I fell asleep. He didn’t want to wake me, so he laid me down and covered me. Several hours later I awoke, realized what had happened and saw him lying next to me fully clothed. He was so adorable and I was so touched by how sweet he was. As I laid there looking at him all I wanted to do was kiss him. The little devil and the angel on my shoulders were arguing with each other. What was the worst that would happen? He would stop me?.......The devil won.

I leaned into him and gently kissed him on the neck several times which woke him up. He turned his head without saying a word and our eyes met. He leaned towards me, placing several small kisses on my lips before sliding his tongue just inside my mouth and kissing me passionately. My heart was racing so much I thought it would pound right out of my chest. Was this really happening? We were like two teenagers making out. We lay next to each other for the longest time kissing, our bodies pressing up against each other, our legs intertwined. Our hands roamed each other’s bodies…arms, hips, back, butt. Once in a while my leg would bend up so that my knee was pressing against his crotch. I was getting so turned on. I could feel how moist I was becoming. After what seemed like forever he reached up and began to unbutton my shirt. (Thank God I had worn my sexy champagne colored push up bra and matching paisley panties). With the back of his hand he caressed my face, down my jaw line, to the cleavage pushing out of my bra. Turning his hand over he slid his palm over my breasts again, up my chest taking my face in his hand leaning in and kissing me again. He slid the straps of my bra down letting them hang off my shoulders as his lips wandered from my mouth down to my shoulders and than my chest. I have never felt so sexy in my life. He was so sensual. However, I stopped him. Looking him in the eyes I asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?” He replied, “We may never have this opportunity again and I want to make love to you.” I could have cum right then and there. I sat up slightly and removed his shirt running my hands over his chest. He pulled me in tight against his body, skin to skin, continuing to kiss me. I pulled away from him slightly. Reaching around my back I unsnapped my bra and slowly let it fall onto the bed. “You have such incredible breasts,” he said as he took one into his hand bending down and taking the other into his mouth licking, sucking and biting gently on my erect nipple than switching to the other one making sure each got plenty of attention. I had never been with another man so I followed his lead. Leaning into me he laid me on my back unzipping my jeans pulling them open. He ran his tongue down the center of my stomach to just inside the opening of my jeans sending a shiver up my spine, causing me to whimper. Strattling my legs he slid my jeans off as he slid his body down my legs. Running his hands up my thighs he slipped his fingers inside the leg of my panties stroking from the bottom to the top along the outer lips of my pussy. My breathing was so heavy that my chest was heaving up and down. Pulling my panties off he spread my legs open and licked up my thigh. Using his tongue he traced where his fingers had been, from the bottom of my lips to the top, repeating that several times. I couldn’t help but moan. I raised my hips to meet his mouth wanting more. His hands were underneath me rubbing and squeezing my ass. He took my clit between his lips sucking it and he gently flicked his tongue across it. He fastened his lips over my lips as he licked, sucked and probed my pussy with his tongue. He never used his hand or fingers. He was amazing with that tongue. It didn’t take long before he had me moaning louder and louder, my legs shaking as I came all over his mouth.
As I sat up I unzipped his pants reaching inside of them and taking his cock in my hand for the first time. It was so hard and thick. I stroked it up and down a couple of times before I slid his pants to the floor. I could have looked at him standing there naked in front of me forever. Taking his cock in my hand I licked it from his balls to the tip. My tongue stroked it up and down, inside and out, sucking the tip into my mouth several times as I massaged his balls. He had told me before that he could last forever and he wasn’t kidding. I stroked and stroked his cock with my mouth taking it so deep into my throat I would gag. My jaw was starting to ache as he gently lifted my head. He lay on his back on the bed and pulled me on top of him, our bodies as one kissing. Sliding my legs up I strattled his hips. He reached up and grabbed my boobs in his hands as I reached down grabbing his cock and rubbing it up and down my lips and over my clit several times before guiding it into my pussy. Slowly we moved our bodies in unison as we began to fuck. He continued squeezing my boobs, pinching my nipples as our speed increased. Faster and harder we slapped our bodies together. My back began to arch as I held onto his forearms. “Don’t stop. Fuck me harder.” I said as I was calling out his name. My God he could last forever. His moans were getting louder and louder, my legs were beginning to shake. As my muscles began to contract I could feel the pulsation of his cock as he exploded inside of me. Collapsing in each other’s arms we lay there together as we fell back to sleep for a couple hours.
After getting a little more sleep we took a shower together and I went back to my room to get dressed. We were going to the happiest place on earth….Disneyland! I love Disneyland. I am just a big kid. We spent the entire day at the park riding rides, watching shows, laughing, teasing each other. If I sat in front of him on a ride he would reach around and grab my boobs. If it was dark inside the ride he would slide his hand up my shirt or inside my pants. If we were on a ride where we sat side by side my hand was always in between his legs, rubbing his cock through his jeans. We were insatiable. After not getting much sleep the night before and spending the whole day at the park we were getting tired but before heading back to the hotel there was one more ride I wanted to go on. I wanted to take the monorail all the way around the park so he could see the entire park all lit up. We entered a car that had 6 rows in it. There was only one other couple in the car with us. They sat in the second row and we sat in the back. As the monorail took off he put his arm around me and pulled me in close. Little did he know this was going to be his lucky day. You see I was already a member of the “Monorail Club”. I figured this was a good opportunity to renew my membership….hehe. Over the speaker the narrator described what we were passing. I laid my head down on his lap as he rubbed my back. My hand rubbed in between his legs and his cock through his pants before I unzipped them. I could tell he was a little shocked and didn’t expect that! Reaching in I pulled his cock out of his pants enough so I could get access to it with my mouth. As “It’s a Small World” played on the speaker all I could think of is “there is nothing small about this”. Taking his cock into my mouth I licked and sucked on it as my head bobbed up and down. His hands were in my hair. He was gently pressing my head down further onto his shaft. I squeezed my lips together tight with each pass over the head of his cock. He reached underneath me and inside my shirt grabbing my boobs in his hand. I continued to pump his cock faster and faster until he released his yummy cum into my mouth. After swallowing I licked him clean. I couldn’t help but giggle as he was zipping his pants back up. He just shook his head at me pulling me in for a kiss. I had renewed my membership and was damn proud of it! When the ride came to an end we left the park and headed back to the hotel. Tonight he came to my room. I put on my white chemise that I had bought a while back. Actually he was the one that showed it to me on a website saying he really liked it. I bought it for myself just because he liked it not thinking he would ever see it in person. He had on a pair of lounge pants with no shirt. He looked very sexy. Crawling into bed together we were both so exhausted we simply slept in each other’s arms all night long. I felt so safe and secure. I felt so wanted and cared about. Every night I wish to sleep in someone’s arms and tonight my wish was coming true.



 The next morning was going to be his last day here before having to go back home. After breakfast we headed to the beaches. First stop was the Santa Monica beach and pier. We walked along the pier just watching all the people play the games and ride the rides. Every now and again he would take my hand in his. When we left the beach we walked up the road to The Promenade. We strolled the shops and had lunch. I didn’t want to take my eyes off of him. I wanted to take in as much of him as I possibly could knowing I would probably never see him in person again. After lunch we headed for Venice Beach. We sat on the beach for a while just watching the waves. It was so calming and peaceful just sitting in between his legs leaning back on him with his arms around me. We watch the street acts, walked the shops, watched the muscle men do their thing. He laughed at me when I would be my silly old self and dance with the musicians trying to pull him out to dance with me. He is shy but he humored me. We had so much fun. We sat at a little outdoor restaurant. He had a beer and I had a margarita. 


After we left Venice Beach I took him to my favorite Lebanese restaurant for dinner before heading back to the hotel. It was relatively early in the evening. After spending the day on the beaches we needed a nice hot bath. He knew that I had never enjoyed a sensual bath before. As the tub was filling he removed my clothes and helped me step in. He excused himself telling me to relax for a few minutes that he would be right in and walked out of the bathroom. A few minutes later he came back naked with a towel in his hand. As he climbed into the tub behind me he placed the towel on the floor. I didn’t think much of it. As I leaned back against him he tenderly took the rag and began to wash my body. I think it was the sweetest, nicest, most loving thing anyone had ever done for me. Soon I turned over practically laying on top of his body but holding myself up with my arms and began to kiss him. I kissed his lips, down his neck to his chest licking and sucking his nipples. I kissed his stomach and the tip of his cock making my way back up his body again. He turned me over so that I was underneath him and reached out of the tub to where the towel was. He said he had bought me a surprise and pulled out a vibrator. He knew I never owned one and for months had been telling me I needed to get one. I laughed asking him where he got it. When he went to the bathroom at Venice Beach he snuck into a little shop and bought it. He offered to show me how to use it which I was very happy to let him do. He was as sweet and gentle as he always is. Turning it on he lightly brushed it against my arm so I could see what it felt like. It tickled. I giggled. He than rubbed it up my arm, over my shoulders, down my chest and onto my nipples. They were so sensitive that they immediately became hard. As he used the vibrator on one he lowered his mouth to the other flicking and sucking it. He knows how much I like that. My breasts are the best part of my body and make me feel so sexy. He spent quite a little time playing with them until his fingers trailed down my body and in between my legs. He slowly stroked me and slid his fingers inside of me. As I whimpered he slid them in and out using his thumb to massage the outside of my lips. As he began to massage my g-spot he took the vibrator and held it softly to my clit. Oh...My....God! I had never felt anything so intense. I immediately began to scream and moan loudly as I came to an intense orgasm. I thought I was going to blackout. Leaning into me he kissed my lips asking me how I liked my new toy. I loved it! Assisting me out of the tub he began to dry me off with the towel. Well that didnt last long. I was ready to fuck him all night long. Dropping the towel, pressing our bodies together , kissing passionately, we walked to the bed.




As we approached the bed he laid on his back pulling me down on top of him. Sliding both of my knees up on either side of his hips I sat up. As I moved my hips forward and back my lips stroked the shaft and over the head of his hard cock. Grabbing my hips he pulled me up towards his chest telling me to sit on his face. He got more pleasure from giving oral than from any other form of sex. As I strattled his face I held onto the headboard for balance. Grabbing my ass with his hand he licked up, down and all around my lips flicking my clit with his tongue slow than fast. Moaning louder and louder every part of my body tingled. Sliding his tongue inside me moving in a circular motion as his mouth wrapped around my lips sucking hard and flicked my clit with his fingers. As I reached an orgasm again my legs were shaking, my muscles contracting tightly around his tongue squirting cum all over his face. I had never squirted before. Collapsing on the bed, he rolled on top of me telling me he wasnt finished with me yet. Before the night was over we were going to do it in every position we had ever talked about that I had never been in. Over and over again he made me cum and orgasm. I lost track of how many times. He had such control over himself. At one point he had me on my knees, pushed my upper body down onto the bed with my ass sticking up in the air. He lightly slapped my ass and than planted small kisses all over my cheeks. Reaching underneath me he pinched and grabbed my boobs as I guided his member into my hole. Taking my hips in his hands he moved them back and forth as he fucked me from behind faster and faster, slapping our bodies together harder and harder. Moaning, calling out his name, biting the pillow as once again I climaxed hard before collapsing on the bed to catch our breath. Staying in that position we rolled to our sides as he spooned up behind me. Our night had started out sensual and passionate before becoming rough and wild. Now as we lay there it once again was sensual. Kissing my neck, my shoulders as he ran his hands down over the curves of my sides, up the insides of my thighs, over my stomach and onto my breasts. I leaned back into him, my head bent back and turned slightly looking into his eyes as he kissed me tasting my tongue with his, as he massaged my breasts pinching my nipples gently. Reaching behind me I took his cock that was resting between my butt cheeks and stroked it up and down slowly. He continued to kiss my lips, my neck. Shifting his body, he wrapped my leg up over his as we lay on our sides and he slid his cock into my pussy moving slowly in and out. As our speed increased we gasped together with each thrust. As he drove into me I moved my hips back wanting him in deeper and deeper. "Harder baby. Please. Dont stop. Oh God, dont stop." Hearing his moans always turns me on even more. The louder he moaned saying my name, the louder I moaned. Fucking each other hard we reached orgasm together as he shot his hot cum deep inside of me. Leaving his cock inside of me we lay quietly in each other's arms. Tears rolled down my cheeks in a flush of emotions but mostly because we would never be together like this again. He didnt say anything. He just held me tight as we drifted to sleep.



The morning came too early. I didnt want to wake him. I wanted to let him keep dreaming and I watched him sleep for the longest time. As sad as I was that he was leaving I was so thankful to have had these days with him. I drove him to the airport later that day. Standing outside the security checkpoint we said our goodbye. Taking my face in his hands he wiped my tears away, "Don't cry poppet. Someday we could be together again." We kissed each other multiple times before he finally turned away, walking through security. As he walked in the direction of his terminal he turned, winked and blew me a kiss. I stood and watched him until he disappeared out of sight. My drive home felt much longer than 5 hours. At times I cried knowing I would never see him again. At times I laughed thinking about something that happened during our visit. At times I got a big grin on my face remembering all our moments of intimacy and passion. My heart was full.....

....Moral of my fantasy: Never say never. *smirk*  What?! It could happen! Besides I really do need to renew my membership in the monorail club. wink

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment