Sunday, January 16, 2011
Road Trip
We had spent a beautiful Spring day in the city walking, talking and just enjoying each other's company. When it came time to make that hour drive home I got in the backseat of his BMW. He looked at me bemused. I shrugged and said, "I want to be chauffeured." He chuckled and humored me.....Little did he know I was about to fulfill one of his fantasies.
I have to admit that I was getting a little excited by what I knew was about to happen. My heart began to race. As he looked in the rearview mirror he just smiled and shook his head at me as I had a bit of a smirk on my face. He knew I was up to something but I dont think he had any idea what it was going to be.
As we headed towards the interstate I removed my shoes and got comfortable in the middle of the backseat.....right in line with his sight in the rearview mirror. Once we were on the highway I pulled my shirt off over my head. I had on a scarlet red bra underneath it. "I like the view," he said as he looked into the mirror. "Do you want to see more?" I responded playfully. I unzipped my shorts, sliding my hands inside the matching panties. Although he couldn't see below the waist line in the mirror, he could see enough that his imagination could do the rest. He could see the pleasure on my face, and hear the sounds of whimpers as I touched myself. He had his eyes on me more than the road. My eyes were closed, my head tilted back forgetting he was even watching me for a minute. When I opened my eyes I looked into his through the mirror. Without saying a word I scooted up right behind him, reached around and wiped my fingers across his lips as I kissed his neck. He sucked my fingers into his mouth, "mmmmmm, you're making me want more." Removing my fingers from his mouth, using both my hands I slid them down his chest right into his pants grabbing a hold of his warm, hard cock. As he moaned I stroked it up and down several times before releasing it from my touch.
I climbed over the front seat (not very gracefully I might add as it is a small car). I leaned over the console in the middle and ran my hand up his thigh right into the leg of his shorts and back out again. I love to tease him, make him want my touch badly. As I stroked his thighs I nibbled on his ear and whispered, "I'm about to make your fantasy come true." I unzipped his shorts pulling them down on his hips enough that I could release his cock. Holding the base of his shaft in my hand I guided it to my lips. I felt the car swerve as he was trying to watch me. Looking up at him I said, "keep your eyes on the road and let me do my thing." Kissing, licking the head of his cock, sliding my tongue down the inside of his shaft and up again on the outside. Taking his cock into my mouth and bringing it back out again. I could feel his hand slide underneath me and into my bra fondling my breast. I repeated my movements multiple times until I finally felt his hand release my breast and tangle in my hair pushing my head down, his hips thrusting upwards as I took his entire cock into my mouth gagging. Wrapping my lips around him tight letting my tongue stroke him as I sucked. His balls and the base of his cock in my hand I stroked them in unison with my mouth...up and down, tighter and tighter until he couldnt stand it anymore. I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing as he squirted his cum deep into my mouth. He always tastes amazing. As I continued to lick him and clean him up a semi truck two lanes over tooted his horn and gave him a thumbs up. He had the biggest grin on his face and I could feel his chest puff right up. He said to me, "one of these days you're going to drive and I'm going to return the favor." That was one road trip he will NEVER forget..........and one I am anxiously waiting for.
Disclaimer: From the BJ to the end is not fantasy....hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment